Interested in financing options? See if you qualify -- call us at 800-234-5522 for more details.
BUY · SELL · TRADE
- About R.E.R.
- Shop Now
- Contact Us
BUY, SELL or TRADE Used Ice Rink Equipment FAQ
a division of Becker Arena Products
How do I BUY used ice rink equipment from RinkEquipmentResour.com website?
Start the process one of three ways…
How do I SELL my used equipment on RinkEquipmentResource.com?
Simply click on the Sell Equipment button on the home page of RinkEquipmentResource.com. Fill out the form with information about you and your equipment, let us know you are not a robot and hit send.
A qualified staff person will contact you to go over the details, answer any questions and finalize the commission structure. When the agreement is signed your item is posted to the web site.
How do I TRADE my used equipment?
Some equipment can be traded for credit on your Becker Arena Product’s account which you can use later toward purchases of new equipment or supplies.
Call us to see if your equipment qualifies! 800-234-5522 or visit our Contact Us page and send an inquiry.
Becker Arena Products has been selling new ice rink equipment since 1988. In 2005 we started connecting buyers and sellers of used and refurbished ice rink equipment through a dedicated website, RinkEquipmentResource.com. For new equipment go to beckerarena.com
If you are looking for an item we do not currently have on our inventory list simply Register For Product Listing and Auction Alerts here
This feature allows you to bid on and purchase selective items listed on our website.
Auction Quick Start
1. Go to www.rinkequipmentresource.com or scroll to the top of this page if you are already here
2. Log into your account (or create an account)
3. Click on the Auction tab to see all items available for auction
4. When the Auction is ready to begin, click on the item to see the bidding page. (If the bid button isn’t available, you may have arrived early and should regularly refresh your screen to enable bidding)
5. Submit a bid. Status updates appear on item bidding page. Status updates are also sent by email. (Please be aware email could be caught in your spam filter).
6. Winners must contact us by email email@example.com or phone #800-234-5522 within 3 business days to arrange payment and schedule shipping.
Q: How do I know when an item is going to auction?
A: Check the website’s auction page or sign up for auto alerts
Q: Do I need to register to bid?
A: Before you submit a bid you will be promted for a bidder name if you don't already have one set up
Q: What currency is being used in this auction site?
A: US Dollars
Q: Does bid price include shipping or sales tax?
A: No, the bid price does not include shipping, taxes or installation. All additional expenses will be added before final payment.
Q: What types of payments are acceptable?
A: Acceptable payments include: Check, money order, credit card for purchases under $10,000.00 (Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover), Electronic wire or ACH (Automated Clearing House) All payments are due in US Dollars.
Q: Can I retract a bid?
A: No, All bids are final.
This FAQ page is not intended to be legally binding; please refer to our Terms and Conditions page for the legally proper conditions of doing business with our company.” (insert link)
RER will contract out all rigging and transportation services to an insured and bonded specialist if required as an added service.